Laravel is a free, open-source and most popular PHP web framework and have huge demand in the PHP job market sector, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
The training will help participants to understand the basics of Laravel, why it’s popular and how anyone can be a master in Laravel.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Decide to choose the best PHP framework.
- Understand basics of OOP.
- Understand basics of MVC.
- Understand how Laravel works.
- How to start with Laravel.
- How to be a master in Laravel.
Who is this training for?
- Software Engineer, Programmer, Developer, Backend Engineer, API Developer.
- Programming knowledge.
- Basics of PHP
Every participant must bring his/her laptop.
Tools: Laravel 5, AdminLTE 2.0.5, Homestead, Bower, Composer
Course Duration: 40 hours
|Day 1||Friday, October 12, 2018||9 am – 12 pm|
|Day 2||Saturday, October 13, 2018||9 am – 4 pm|
|Day 3||Saturday, October 20, 2018||9 am – 4 pm|
|Day 4||Friday, October 26, 2018||9 am – 12 pm|
|Day 5||Saturday, October 27, 2018||9 am – 4 pm|
|Day 6||Friday, November 2, 2018||9 am – 12 pm|
|Day 7||Saturday, November 3, 2018||9 am – 4 pm|
|Day 8||Friday, November 9, 2018||9 am – 12 pm|
Number of seats/participants: Sixteen (16)
Fee: 10,000 BDT + 15% VAT
How to enroll:
- Apply here: Send your basic information.
- After getting your information, we will communicate with you.
- Pay and register to attend.
- Theory of MVC & OOP, Laravel Installation
- Laravel Architecture Foundations
- Routing & Controllers
- Views & Blade Templating
- Forms & Validation, Upload Handling
- Session, Authentication & Middlewares
- Database Migration & Model
- Basic CRUD Operations
- Pagination & Eloquent Relationships
- Events & Broadcasting
- Email, Job & Queue
- Task Scheduling
- Cache, Notification
- REST API