ASP.NET MVC 5 gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic enterprise web application that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over server-side code, markup & persistence layer for enjoyable, agile development. ASP.NET MVC includes many features that enable faster development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards. In this four-day long workshop, we will discuss ASP.Net MVC 5 from introductory level to intermediate level.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build a web application using ASP.Net MVC
- Contribute in a ASP.Net MVC web project
- Understand the ASP.Net MVC architectural pattern
- Understand development life cycle of a project
- Deploy ASP.Net MVC application
Who is this workshop for?
- Participants must have knowledge on basic programming
- Knowledge on C# language is an advantage
Duration: Four-day long
|Day 1||Friday, 22-Dec-2017||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 2||Saturday, 23-Dec-2017||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 3||Friday, 29-Dec-2017||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 4||Saturday, 30-Dec-2017||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Number of seats/participants: Twenty four (24).
Fee: 6,000 BDT + 15% VAT
How to enroll:
- Apply here (last date 20th December, 2017): Send your basic information.
- After getting your information, we will communicate with you and suggest you whether you should register or not.
- Pay and register to attend.
Outline of this workshop:
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC
- First MVC Web Application
- Introduction Views in MVC Application
- Model in MVC Application
- Controller And Action Result Types
- Model Binding
- ViewBag and ViewData
- Implementing basic CRUD functionality
- Razor syntax
- Sorting, Searching & Paging
- HTML Helper
- JQuery and Ajax
- UI, Layouts, and Themes
- EF — Code First & Database First
- Security, Authentication, and Authorization
Tools: Language: C#, IDE: Visual Studio 2013
Trainer: Tayabur Rahman Masud (Software Engineer, Nerd Castle Limited)
Guest: Zohirul Alam Tiemoon (CEO, Nerd Castle Limited)