This interactive session is designed to give an overview about the basics of Agile and how to practice it in real world. We will explain the Agile values, principles, practices and roles & responsibilities through role plays and exercises.
Who is this workshop for?
- Project Manager, Product Owner, C-Level, Developers, QA Engineer, Software Engineer, Team Lead
Duration: One day
Workshop Schedule: 18 November, 2017, Saturday, 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Number of seats/participants: Twenty four (24).
Fee: 1,500 BDT + 15% VAT
How to enroll:
- Apply here (last date 16th November, 2017): Send your basic information.
- After getting your information, we will communicate with you and suggest you whether you should register or not.
- Pay and register to attend.
During the course you will:
- Find out what Agile project management actually is
- Discuss the differences between Agile and waterfall project management
- Find out what it’s really like working on an Agile project
- The basics of Agile Project Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for an Agile project
- The factors that lead to success
- How to manage an Agile project
- Processes and Products
- Iterative development
- Prioritization and Time boxing
- Maintaining control in an Agile project
- Managing risk
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
Tools: No tool/laptop is required.
Trainer: Zohirul Alam Tiemoon (CEO, Nerd Castle Limited)
Asst. Trainer: Tayabur Rahman Masud (Software Engineer, Nerd Castle Limited)