Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Data Scientist using Python !
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful visualization platform!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is specially designed for beginners with some programming experience developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
Learn Data Science step by step through real Analytics examples. NumPy, Data Mining, Modeling, Tableau Visualization and more!
Who is this workshop for?
- Participants must have knowledge on basic programming
- Knowledge on python basic is an advantage
Duration: Four-day long
|Day 1||Friday, 26-Jan-2018||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 2||Saturday, 27-Jan-2018||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 3||Friday, 02-Feb-2018||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Day 4||Saturday, 03-Feb-2018||9:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Number of seats/participants: Twenty four (12).
Fee: 4,500 BDT + 15% VAT
How to enroll:
- Apply here (last date 31st December, 2017): Send your basic information.
- After getting your information, we will communicate with you and suggest you whether you should register or not.
- Pay and register to attend.
- Introduction to sessions
- Environment Setup
Python crash course
- Hello, World!
- Variables and Types
- Basic Operators
- String Formatting
- Basic String Operations
- Classes and Objects
- Modules and Packages
Python for Data Analysis
- Numpy Arrays
- Array Indexing
- Numpy Array Indexing
- Basic for Data Science
- Areas of Data Science
- Data Science and BI Tools
- Introduction of Tableau
- Connecting Tableau
- Navigating Tableau- Measures and Dimensions
- Tableau and Data Mining
Tools: Language: Python, IDE: PyCharm